- Rhymes: -iːsə(r)
Greaser can refer to:
- Greaser (derogatory), a derogatory term for a Mexican.
- Greaser (subculture), a subculture that developed in the United States in the 1950s.
- A device to apply grease (lubricant).
- Someone who uses vegetable oil as fuel.
- Someone who uses a derivative of a fat (such as biodiesel) as fuel.
- A variation of the Italian ethnic slur, Greaseball.
- (Noun) An article of clothing used in the oil-deriving profession. (Not considered unproper or derogatory) Workers in the oil fields of the Rocky Mountain States of the U.S. refer to their dirty and oil-soaked work apparrel as greasers.